Alternative Ways of Financially Supporting
Youth Sailing Foundation
If you have a you have a sailboat or power boat that you no longer use, YSF is happy to sell the boat and provide you with tax appropriate thank you letter with accompanying IRS form. We use the proceeds to help fund our sailing programs offered free to the children of Indian River County. We will pick up your boat located in the Vero Beach area, clean and detail at our boatyard, and handle all the details of the selling process. We can sell larger boats located anywhere in the country without transporting them to Vero Beach.
You can make a lasting impact on the lives of young sailors by including Youth Sailing Foundation in your planned giving strategies.
- Provisions in your will or trust can be amended to include Youth Sailing Foundation (known as a bequest)
- You can name Youth Sailing Foundation as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), 457(b) or other retirement accounts and the chartable deduction save you income tax
- You can name Youth Sailing Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- You can establish a separate trust or annuity and specify that Youth Sailing Foundation receives the assets when you pass away
- You can work with your financial advisor or attorney to establish a donor advised fund for benefit of Youth Sailing Foundation
If you are affiliated with a foundation or other organization that makes grants to non-profits serving the educational and developmental needs of underserved children please consider Youth Sailing Foundation. About fifty percent of our sailors are from underserved homes.
For additional information and details about these alternative ways of supporting Youth Sailing Foundation, please email Executive Director Stu Keiller