Discover the Thrill of Adult Sailing at YSF
Unlock the world of adult sailing at YSF! Our program, established in 2014, has gained immense popularity among adults of all ages and sailing expertise. Immerse yourself in expert sailing instruction and a welcoming community as you explore the Indian River Lagoon.
Sail Amidst Scenic Beauty
Experience the beautiful panorama of sea and sky while skimming along the protected waters of the Indian River Lagoon.
Every contribution to YSF Community Sailing directly supports our initiatives. All income generated goes towards funding beginner youth and special needs programs, provided free of charge to Indian River County residents.
- A total of 12-hr lessons, combining classroom and on-the-water instruction, will help you build skills, experience, and confidence.
- A low student-to-instructor ratio and novice-friendly boats make learning to sail fun and relaxing.
- Beginner and intermediate course available - no prior experience necessary for beginner course.
- $400 per 12-hr course
- Can create a flexible schedule to complete the 12 hours
- Discounts available for couples and groups
- US Sailing certified instructors
- All levels of instruction – beginner to advanced; competitive or recreational
- Available to ages 8 years old and up
- $85/hr per person and a 2 hour minimum is required
- Can register for more than 2 hours
- After registering, YSF will contact you to schedule lesson(s)
Bauer 12' dinghy
Be the first to know about new sessions and exciting updates! Sign up for our mailing list and receive timely information.
Join YSF and embark on a sailing adventure that not only enriches your skills but also contributes to the community. Don't miss out on the opportunity to sail with us!